- Home / Villa Sparina Brut Italy
Villa Sparina Brut Italy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionFruity with a scent of peach, fresh and well balanced. A pure, rich sparkling wine with a full body and round texture. Flavorful. Lots of character and beauty.
Brand DescriptionThe Villa Sparina estate was purchased by the Moccagatta family in the late 1970s long before anyone could imagine how popular Italian white wine would become in the decades to follow. Villa Sparina's vineyards stretch over 70 hectares in the northern section of the Gavi appellation where the clay marl soils alternate with diluvial and gravelly soils, ideal to produce richly flavored white wines with immense aging potential. Lying at altitudes between 250-300 meters a.s.l., the growing sites benefit from the maritime influence of the Mediterranean, about an hour's drive by car. The winery vinifies its Cortese grapes in a variety of styles, including a lighter-style expression of Cortese blend from vineyards approximately 30 years in age; the richer, age-worthy Gavi Monterotondo from 40-year-old vines; and a sparkling wine aged on its lees for 30 months. The winery also grows and vinifies Barbera grapes, including a fresher style, stainless-steel aged 100 percent Barbera and a richer barrique-aged cru known as Rivalta, also 100 percent Barbera. The winery is also known for its distinctive bottle shape. It was inspired by an old bottle that was discovered in the estate's historic cellar.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE