- Home / Vinosia Beneventano IGT Falanghina
Vinosia Beneventano IGT Falanghina
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
An ancient varietal native to Campania, this wine boasts an intriguing nose of wild flowers and orange zest. Mouthwatering flavors of tangerine, green apple and guava combine with notes of white pepper and almond skin. The bright acidity and hints of flinty minerality lead to a lively and refreshing finish.
Vinosia is young project founded by Mario and Luciano Ercolino, whose family founded Feudi di San Gregorio where Mario was formerly the head winemaker. In 2003, Mario and Luciano set out to make their own wines and founded Vinosia, a new place of wine. The winery is located in the township of Carazita, 5km from Taurasi, in a village called Luogosano (meaning healthy place). Mario oversees the winemaking process with the highest level of precision and care, while Luciano manages marketing and distribution. Together, they are dedicated to expressing the potential and character of the region's wines by putting a modern spin on native varieties.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.