- Home / Vins Auvigue Pouilly-Fuisse Solutre Chardonnay 2019
Vins Auvigue Pouilly-Fuisse Solutre Chardonnay 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A decadent golden green color, this Pouilly-Fuisse9 charms with delicate aromas of orange peel and spice. The palate is mineral-driven-full bodied, rich and round with notes of hazelnut and white flower. Hints of pepper linger on the lengthy finish.
In the wine-growing area of Burgundy.We have been producing our wines for generations since the name Auvigue was already known in 1629 in the vineyards of Beaujolais and Me2connais.From South of France, the name Auvigue got to Emeringues en Beaujolais first, then to Chasselas, later on to Fuisse9 and eventually settled in the village of Solutre9 Pouilly.Auvigue now vinifies the wines made in its own estate, but also the ones made in two family estates, Andre9 Auvigue and the Auvigue heirs, as well as a part of the Forest/Auvigue estate, which represents 6 ha in AOC Pouilly Fuisse9 and 0.5 ha in AOC Me2con Solutre9. Our Me2con Solutre9 has always been cultivated in respect of the organic farming methods ans our Pouilly Fuisse9 vineyard as well since 2009.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.