- Home / Waris-Hubert Champagne 1Er Cru Brut Rose
Waris-Hubert Champagne 1Er Cru Brut Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A pink robe glinting with shades of mauve. Highly original, its fine effervescence generates handsome beads of bubbles. The nose is fine and elegant, combining floral notes with aromas of red berries, redcurrant, raspberry, cherry and cranberry. Full-flavoured notes of blackcurrant and blackberry confectionery complete this playful and delicious blend. The mouthfeel is sharp, lively and imbued with notes of redcurrant.
INTRODUCTIONOften in the region of Champagne, from the hands of matrimony stems the joining not only of two people but plots of vineyard land as well. In 1997, Ste9phanie Hubert and Olivier Waris were wed. Each of them is the fourth generation of grape growing families in Avize, a Grand Cru-classified village of the Cf4te des Blancs; born was their estate-Waris-Hubert, with vineyards in the villages of Avize, Oger, Cramant, Chouilly and Aff, all classified "Grand Cru", along with the communes of Grauves, Bisseuil and Se9zanne, terroirs of character. Together this is an exceptional collection of vineyards, in all a total of 11 hectares (26 acres).
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.