- Home / Whiplash California Chardonnay
Whiplash California Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Coming from the Monterey County AVA, aromas of juicy apricot, peach and melon combine with rich notes of warm chestnuts and toffee. With its balanced acidity, this Chardonnay is refreshing, rich, well rounded and smooth. The long finish will leave you wanting more.
Jamieson Ranch Vineyards is the southernmost winery in the Napa Valley, one of the world's foremost winemaking regions. The estate's more than 300 acres of gently rolling hills and terraced vineyards benefit from the cooling fog and breezes from the nearby San Pablo Bay, climatic conditions that favor the production of exceptional Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.The unique architecture of Jamieson Ranch Vineyards is reminiscent of a majestic western mountain lodge, replete with soaring ceilings, seating around a cozy fireplace, an observation gallery overlooking the barrel room and production area, and a spectacular wraparound veranda that affords sweeping views of the Napa Valley and San Pablo Bay.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.