- Home / William Hill Estate Winery North Coast Sauvignon Blanc
William Hill Estate Winery North Coast Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Aroma : honeysuckle, lemongrass.Palate : meyer lemon, white peach.Finish : crisp, clean.
William Hill Estate Winery is a special place. In 1978, visionary vineyard developer William Hill saw the incredible potential of the Silverado Bench, where he built his namesake winery. More than three decades later, our winemaker Ralf Holdenried is making modern wines that speak to the unique terroir of this virtually unknown area of southern Napa Valley.A confluence of characteristics makes our 140-acre estate an ideal vineyard. Set on a benchland - off the valley floor, but below the steeper slopes of the hills - with a southwestern exposure, the vines bask in abundant sunlight. The vineyard is close to the valley floor climatically, but the volcanic soil and the size and vigor of the vines means William Hill is more like a mountaintop vineyard. These elements translate to elegant, expressive red Bordeaux wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.