- Home / Xicaru Silver Mezcal 102Pf
Xicaru Silver Mezcal 102Pf
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
With Xicaru Silver 102b0 Fernando Santibaf1ez honors the tradition of master mezcaleros, who prize the concentrated characteristics of high-proof mezcals. Fernando selects a smaller cut from the heart of the distillate, giving Xicaru Silver 102b0 a bolder, more robust flavor.Xicaru Silver 102b0 differs from Xicaru Silver in the way it is distilled. A narrower cut is taken from the heart, where the alcohol, smoke and agave are more concentrated. Xicaru Silver and Xicaru Silver 102b0 both utilize traditional mezcal production methods passed down from generation to generation.The crisp, high proof of Xicaru Silver 102b0 asserts itself in all aspects, dominating on the nose and palate before gradually softening to the rich, smoky and vegetal notes of traditionally-produced, artisanal mezcal. The finish is warm and lasting.
Xicaru, the Zapotec word for beautiful, reflects Fernando Santibaf1ez's desire to share a traditionally produced mezcal that is approachable and distinct. Using his grandmother's recipe, Fernando makes small batches of Xicaru Mezcal with time-honored methods at a palenque in Matatle1n, Oaxaca.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.