- Home / Ypioca Cachaca Ouro Reserva Especial 80
Ypioca Cachaca Ouro Reserva Especial 80
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionThe story of Ypioca began in 1843, when Dario Telles de Menezes, who would go on to found the Ypioca Group, landed in Fortaleza, Brazil. Three years later, the first Ypioca Cachaca was distilled and Ypioca was founded, making it the oldest Brazilian brand still in operation. The name Ypioca comes from the indigenous Tupi-Guarani language, and translates to 'red earth,' alluding to the fertile soil conducive to farming cane sugar. The bottles were hand-covered in carnauba straw, a practice that continues to this day. In looking to the future, Ypioca maintains a strong focus on environmental sustainability. Ypioca owns and manages its own sugar plantations, allowing the company to choose varieties of sugarcane to complement various types of soil, and till the land with an eye toward soil preservation rather than maximum yield. Not letting any part of the process go to waste, Ypioca's spent sugarcane becomes recycled cardboard boxes in which the product is shipped
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE