- Home / Zignum Anejo Mezcal
Zignum Anejo Mezcal
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Aged 18 months in new French oak barrels. Bright amber color. Robust mix of wood aromas. Possesses a fine and persistent bouquet.
With over 400 years of history, Mezcal is Mexico's oldest spirit, and an integral part of Mexican culture. It represents the state of Oaxaca, where the special soil and weather conditions produce unique varieties of the agave or maguey plant. These plants are distilled to yield the expression of the land, Mezcal. Its smooth flavor continues to captivate palates and imaginations around the world.Zignum is the first of its kind, a premium distillate that is clean, crisp and primed for mixability. It is the first refined Mezcal that showcases the agave in its purest form. Zignum is a celebration of our culture, our taste and our passion for refinement. Drink it neat or mix it, the result is an authentic experience that is stripped of excess. It is time to bring the purest Mezcal to the world.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.