- Home / Zubrowka Biala Winter Rye Vodka
Zubrowka Biala Winter Rye Vodka
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A 50cl bottle of Zubrowka - a Polish vodka flavoured with bisongrass. Long-renowned for its luxurious flavours and stellar quality, Zubrowka is simply outstanding with apple juice, especially the posh cloudy stuff.
From Polish kings to herds of bison, from primeval forests to rare blades of grass, the Zubrowka story has been fascinating people for over 600 years. Our story begins over 600 years ago, deep in the fourteenth century, when Polish alchemists first mastered the art of vodka distillation. The legend grew in the primeval Bialowieza Forest, a remote ancient woodland shrouded in mystery, unchanged for 6,000 years. Under this vast green canopy, blades of aromatic bison grass grew sparsely in secret sunlit glades known only to the roaming herds of European bison and 21 local grass picking families.The bison grass enchanted all who came across it. It captured the essence of the forest and the imagination of the Polish people.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
Smooth drink, filtered over platinum and with a touch of honey. Delightful.