- Home / Zubrowka Zu Bison Grass Flavored Vodka
Zubrowka Zu Bison Grass Flavored Vodka
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Dating back to the 16th century, distillers in Poland harvested aromatic bison grass to flavor their vodka. They named the spirit "Zubrowka" in tribute to the bison ("zubr" in Polish) that were fond of the sweet-tasting grass. Today, Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka is recognized for its unique and delicious taste with notes of almond, vanilla, coconut, and lavender. Each bottle contains a blade of famed bison grass. While Zubrowka Bison Grass is often included by mixologists in complex drinks, it is also excellent simply mixed with apple juice, apple cider, ginger ale, or coconut water. Over the last 50 years, the brand has won over 60 awards.
From Polish kings to herds of bison, from primeval forests to rare blades of grass, the Zubrowka story has been fascinating people for over 600 years. Our story begins over 600 years ago, deep in the fourteenth century, when Polish alchemists first mastered the art of vodka distillation. The legend grew in the primeval Bialowieza Forest, a remote ancient woodland shrouded in mystery, unchanged for 6,000 years. Under this vast green canopy, blades of aromatic bison grass grew sparsely in secret sunlit glades known only to the roaming herds of European bison and 21 local grass picking families.The bison grass enchanted all who came across it. It captured the essence of the forest and the imagination of the Polish people.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.