- Home / AleSmith Hall of Fame Imperial San Diego Pale Ale 750ml
AleSmith Hall of Fame Imperial San Diego Pale Ale 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Originally a faint idea dreamt up by Tony Gwynn and Peter Zien, the now imperial version of their collaboration, San Diego Pale Ale .394, will make an appearance in our 20th Anniversary Specialty Release Series. All proceeds from this beer will go towards raising funds for the Tony Gwynn Museum which will honor this hall of famer and raise money for TAG (Tony & Alicia Gwynn Foundation) at AleSmith’s new facility.
HALL OF FAME IMPERIAL SAN DIEGO PALE ALE .394 (ABV 9%)
AleSmith’s Hall of Fame version of the legendary Tony Gwynn .394 San Diego Pale Ale pays tribute to the one and only Mr. Padre and his commitment to excellence. Just like its predecessor, this "imperial" or "double" .394 is bursting with even more American hops, lending the beer a diverse palate of citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. Tony envisioned this beer in early 2014 and AleSmith is honored to make another one of his dreams come true.
"Tony Gwynn was incredibly proud to be a member of the San Diego community; he impacted lives all over the world. He was the heart, soul, and flavor of San Diego for so many years and now you can taste his passion with every sip." - Alicia Gwynn
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.