- Home / Almanac PEACH de Brettaville 375ml
Almanac PEACH de Brettaville 375ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Peach de Brettaville is a harmonious marriage of fruit and beer, bringing together our love for brett saisons and farm fresh fruit. We brewed our Saison Dolores and fermented it with twelve different brettanomyces strains, and aged it in wine barrels and our foeders with plenty of juicy peaches and nectarines.
After months of maturing and blending, this saison has developed a balance between earthy funk and stone fruit sweetness with a dry, white wine-like finish, perfect for pairing with creamy cheeses and braised pork.
de Brettaville Series
Our Farm to Barrel beers focus on the eons-old tradition of aging beers in oak barrels, and our de Brettaville saisons expand upon this tradition by highlighting the magical properties of wild brettanomyces yeast. We start by brewing a bright and aromatic farmhouse ale with a blend of twelve “brett” yeast strains. After a vigorous primary fermentation, the beer is racked into wine barrels to mature. In cask, the beer takes on the complex flavors of the oak, and the brettanomyces yeast creates an exotic melange of earthy funk and tropical fruit flavors. This wild ale is alive in the bottle and will continue to mature for years.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.