- Home / Amager & Cellarmaker The Dank Dane 500ml
Amager & Cellarmaker The Dank Dane 500ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
"Dank as a Dane" is said
to be local slang for the exceptionally sweaty and smelly young Danish
backpackers that you will see touring the Bay Area - and San Francisco
in particular. Riding a BART, chasing street cars, gasping their way up
hilly boulevards, insisting to jog the Golden Gate or climbing prison
islands. You know the drill…
However, modern day hipster backpackers are also said to be fond of
their hoppy beers which is why they may theoretically end up with a very
exhausted look on their faces while enjoying a huge glass of quenching
IPA at San Francisco’s by far coolest, new brewpub, Cellarmaker.
This spring we had the pleasure of a brewing visit from Tim Sciascia and
Connor Casey of Cellarmaker fame. The collaboration beer we brewed we
tried to keep in the tradition that has gained Cellarmaker a reputation
for being one of California’s finest new breweries: lots of hops yes,
but subtle, delicate, balanced and highly drinkable. We hope that you’ll
find "The Dank Dane" to be exactly that.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.