- Home / Anchorage The Nectar Honey Saison
Anchorage The Nectar Honey Saison
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
“Saison brewed with Honey, Malted Oats, and Hallertau Blac hops. Fermented in oak foudres with Brettanomyces and Saison yeast. Bottle conditioned for natural carbonation.
While all of our beers are indeed a labor of love, this particular honey saison even further elevates that reality. The Nectar is infused with the innate wisdom and hard work of thousands of honeybees, and our own pure love of making beer.
As you uncork the Nectar, a light honey aroma buzzes so slightly in the air. At first sip, you can almost imagine delicate wings fluttering a subtle sweetness around the tips of your tongue. As gently as the faint sweetness unfolded, it’s exchanged for the saison and Brett yeast’s mellow fruity esters. Much like the flowers from which nectar was drawn, the hallertau blanc hops deposit a lovely floral enhancement.
Let this beauty’s light hazy glow draw you in for another sip of our collaboration with nature, The Nectar.”
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.