- Home / Appleton Estate Rare Casks 12 Year Old Jamaican Rum
Appleton Estate Rare Casks 12 Year Old Jamaican Rum
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Appleton Estate Rare Casks 12 Year Old is a ‘minimum age’ rum as indicated by the number 12 displayed on the bottle. The rum is aged in Number One Select American Oak barrels.
Appleton Estate Rare Casks 12 Year Old is a true expression of our Master Blender’s craft and passion. The rare, golden rums that make up Rare Casks are hand-selected, and have all been aged for a minimum of 12 years. The long years of tropical ageing give it its rich mahogany hue, confident woody character, and smooth robust taste – all of which make a bold statement of extraordinary quality.
Select aged rums, all matured for at least 12 years.
A wonderful deep bronze with a honey gold rim.
A constantly evolving taste experience – you’ll find deep oak, fruity, and cocoa notes, followed by delicate molasses, vibrant orange peel, rich vanilla, subtle coffee, with a hint of toasted oak and almond.
Bittersweet and luscious.
HOW TO ENJOY
Rare Blend should be savoured with friends and time, as a sipping rum or in select elegant cocktails.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.