- Home / Arrogant Frog Pinot Noir Lily Pad Noir Pays D'Oc
Arrogant Frog Pinot Noir Lily Pad Noir Pays D'Oc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionJean-Claude Mas, first-generation winemaker, fourth generation grape grower, and owner of Les Domaines Paul Mas, is a leader in fine winemaking in the Languedoc region of Southern France. Since taking the helm of the family winery in 2000, he has prioritized sourcing the highest quality grapes from twelve privately-owned estates and premier growers in the Languedoc to make wines of authenticity and refinement. Within just a few years of its launch, Arrogant Frog has become the mascot of all the estates. Jean-Claude has shown that with creativity, expertise, and humor, the wines of the Languedoc find eager drinkers across the globe. Chateau Arrogant Frog encompasses 20 hectares of vineyards in Grand Cru Limoux, 15 of which are organically farmed, and five are certified Terra Vitis. Despite their Old World roots, Arrogant Frog wines will appeal to more New World palates with fresh, bright fruit and unique varietal charact
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE