- Home / Bhakta 50 Year Old Brandy Barrel 12 Lafayette
Bhakta 50 Year Old Brandy Barrel 12 Lafayette
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
No line of ancient Armagnac would be complete without the Marquis de Lafayette. His commitment to the freedom and rights of all men left a transatlantic legacy. Without Lafayette’s assistance in mobilizing French military aid, America never would have won independence. So too did he play a vital role in the French Revolution, commanding troops and writing the seminal Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen. This barrel is dedicated to the intimate linkage between France and America. They are truly our oldest allies, and we salute them grandly.Sweet nose of caramel, toffee, and creme brulée. Develops into floral notes of lilac, violets, and muguet. Powerful, peaty attack which softens gradually without overpowering. Palate of floral essences, spices, pepper, tobacco, toast, orange peel, and marmalade. Quite dry mouthfeel of oak tannens. Especially good alcohol balance.
1868 / 1878 / 1900 / 1947 /1956 / 1963 / 1965 / 1970
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.