- Home / Blanton's Original Single Barrel Whiskey
Blanton's Original Single Barrel Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
the winter of 1881, Albert Bacon Blanton was born into one of the first
families of bourbon history. At the age of sixteen, he started work in
the Distillery as an office boy and fast became a leading pioneer in the
development of bourbon. From the time he was made company president in
1921 until his retirement in 1952, his Distillery expanded from 44 to
144 buildings to become the largest Distillery of its day. During that
period Colonel Blanton created his very special and limited supply of
bourbon - his private reserve - handpicked and stored in what now is
known as the famous Warehouse H. Although Colonel Blanton died in the
spring of 1959, his legacy lives. Introduced in 1984, Blanton’s namesake
bourbon was the first ever Single Barrel Bourbon sold commercially. The
Single Barrel Bourbon is the first of its kind.
deep, satisfying nose of nutmeg and spices. Powerful dry vanilla notes
in harmony with hints of honey amid strong caramel and corn. A medium
finish composed of returning corn and nutmeg flavors.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.