- Home / Bunnahabhain Toiteach a Dha? Scotch Whisky
Bunnahabhain Toiteach a Dha? Scotch Whisky
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
With a touch of smoke from our peated malted barley introduced during its creation and combined with a higher sherry influence, this special bottling offers the connoisseur an opportunity to try something truly unique and beguiling in nature.
Meaning 'Smoky Two' in Scots Gaelic, Toiteach A Dhà (pronounced Toch-ach ah-ghaa) is a sequel to the original peaty paradox on Bunnahabhain’s gentle single malt. To create this Mòine variant, our Senior Blender, Dr. Kirstie McCallum selected a combination of ex Bourbon and Sherry casks which were then matured in full, in our coastal warehouses on Bunnahabhain Bay.
With touches of smoke from our peated malted barley, this whisky’s prickling strength emanates from the dram, while warming with a lingering, robust length and delicately sweet sherry influence.
COLOUR: Light Amber Gold
NOSE: Intriguing peatiness with hints of sherry and rich oak.
PALATE: Immediate warming peatiness drift to a sweet Oloroso sherry influence with rich oak, balanced with delicate pepper.
FINISH: Robust length for the discerning palate.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.