- Home / Bv Coastal Estates Cabernet Sauvignon California
Bv Coastal Estates Cabernet Sauvignon California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionToasted oak and dark fruits introduce this Coastal Estates Cabernet Sauvignon. It is straightforward and well balanced, expressing blackberry and black cherry in equal parts to the toasty, vanilla-oak spices. For all its "black" character, the fruit remains bright and fresh, joined by subtle, toffee-coffee notes.
Brand DescriptionIn 1900, when Georges de Latour's wife, Fernande, first laid eyes on the land that would become their original Rutherford vineyard, she named it "beau lieu," or "beautiful place. De Latour quickly made a name for himself by importing Phylloxera-resistant rootstock from Europe to the recently-ravaged fledgling California wine industry. After the repeal in 1933, Georges de Latour became dedicated to the research and innovation that would bring about his Rutherford Estate's finest expression. In 1938, he traveled to France and met Andre Tchelistcheff, famed viticulturist and enologist who instituted the philosophy of continuous innovation in vineyard and winery to which we remain dedicated today.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE