- Home / Bv Coastal Estates Pinot Grigio California
Bv Coastal Estates Pinot Grigio California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThe perfect summer refresher, offering a bright, lively combination of white fruits and gentle spices. Ripe pear and honeydew melon lead the profile, followed by subtle hints of stonefruit, orange blossom and exotic spices. The palate has a smooth viscosity that anchors the vibrant fruit, before extending into a long, crisp finish. A touch of Viognier lends distinctive aromatics as well as depth and texture.
Brand DescriptionIn 1900, when Georges de Latour's wife, Fernande, first laid eyes on the land that would become their original Rutherford vineyard, she named it "beau lieu," or "beautiful place. De Latour quickly made a name for himself by importing Phylloxera-resistant rootstock from Europe to the recently-ravaged fledgling California wine industry. After the repeal in 1933, Georges de Latour became dedicated to the research and innovation that would bring about his Rutherford Estate's finest expression. In 1938, he traveled to France and met Andre Tchelistcheff, famed viticulturist and enologist who instituted the philosophy of continuous innovation in vineyard and winery to which we remain dedicated today
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE