- Home / Cavicchioli 1928 Prosecco
Cavicchioli 1928 Prosecco
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Cavicchioli 1928 Prosecco DOC Spumante Extra Dry should be drunk young and is excellent as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to whole meal; particularly suitable for appetizers, delicate first courses and fish-based dishes. Serving temperature: chilled to 40°F. Cavicchioli 1928 Prosecco DOC Spumante Extra Dry is made from 100% Glera grapes. In the province of Treviso, the vines are grown mostly on a flat fertile terrain of medium texture. In the winery, under-ripe” grapes (in order to preserve well the acidity), hand picked, are vinified in white with the skins at a temperature of 8-10°C (cryomaceration) for about 12 hours; the alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature of 16-18°C is followed by the second fermentation using the Charmat method at a temperature of 12-14 °C for about 15-24 days. Cavicchioli 1928 Prosecco DOC Spumante Extra Dry features, when poured and tasted, white foam; lively, fine and persistent perlage; pale straw yellow color; an intense aroma of candied fruits and sweet flowers; and a fresh and delicate taste with an aromatic finish; its alcohol is 11%.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.