- Home / Charles & Charles Rose
Charles & Charles Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Sustainably farmed and vineyard driven, Charles & Charles Rose Wine is an absolute American original. Pure and balanced, this high tone blush wine is a blend of Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre, Cabernet Sauvignon and Counoise. The aromatics lead with notes of bright citrus, wild raspberry and cherry, rose petal and lavender. All this carries through on a broad mid-palate and finally a tangy bright finish. This pink wine earned 90 points from James Suckling. Open a bottle to serve with a strawberry salad with goat cheese, or simply enjoy a glass on a summer evening. A dry wine from Washington, this Rose wine comes from the Columbia Valley. During winemaking, each tank is treated a little differently to ensure each has its own unique perspective. The wine is then blended, creating the most complex and multi layered rose. This bottled wine has 11.4% alcohol by volume. Charles & Charles wines express the beauty and power of Washington State.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.