- Home / Chimay Premiere 750ml
Chimay Premiere 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Ingredients: Pilsner malt (French barley from Champagne); wheat starch or flour (10% - 15%); dextrose (5%); malt extract (0.1%); hop extract from German Hallertaur (aroma) & American Galena (bittering) hops. Yeast & liquid invert sugar added to the bottled beer.
Chimay Red is noted for its coppery colour which makes it particularly attractive. Topped with a creamy head, it gives off a light, fruity apricot aroma produced by the fermentation. The taste perceived in the mouth is a balance confirming the fruity nuances noticed in the fragrance. Its taste, which imparts a silky sensation to the tongue, is made refreshing by a light touch of bitterness. To the palate, the taster perceives a pleasant astringency which complements the flavour qualities of this beer very harmoniously. This top fermented Trappist beer, refermented in the bottle, is not pasteurised.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
This Trappist beer's unfiltered nature preserves its character, allowing you to taste the craftsmanship and dedication that goes into every bottle.
Chimay Red's status as a top fermented Trappist beer, refermented in the bottle, harks back to a time-honored tradition that values quality over shortcuts.
Chimay Premiere 750ml captivates with its coppery color, exuding an air of elegance and visual appeal that sets the tone for a great experience.
The fruity apricot aroma wafting from the creamy head of this beer is like a symphony of flavors, inviting you to indulge in its complexity.
Chimay Red strikes a perfect balance between its aroma and taste. The fruity nuances detected in the aroma are beautifully reflected in every sip.