- Home / Colonel E.H. Taylor, Jr. 18 Year Marriage Bourbon Whiskey
Colonel E.H. Taylor, Jr. 18 Year Marriage Bourbon Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A true testament to Taylor’s pursuit of perfection and his dedication to push the boundaries of making whiskey, this bourbon would have made its namesake proud.
Known as the founding father of the modern bourbon industry, Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. was committed to making unparalleled bourbon through his steadfast attention to detail and passion for innovation. His constant drive for perfection revolutionized the industry, with many of his techniques still in use today. This unique bourbon combines barrels from three signature mashbills that matured for eighteen years, including two different rye bourbon mashbills and our wheated bourbon mashbill. The marriage of bourbon mashbills gives this magnificent whiskey a nose of vanilla butter cake, a rich palate of caramel and cinnamon, and long finish of toasted oak, cinnamon, and hint of spearmint.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.