- Home / Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal 750ml
Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Del Maguey brings you a collection of Single Village®
Mezcal made in the lush, remote mountains, plains and valleys of Oaxaca
(wa-haka), Mexico. Each mezcal is named for the village where it is
Chichicapa has a medium nose and a complex taste with lots of citrus
and a long, smooth finish with overtones of mint. The pueblo elevation
is 5052 ft. (1540 meters) in a broad valley with a desert and tropical
Del Maguey mezcals are twice distilled and unblended from 100% mature
agave Espadin and are produced the original, 400-year-old hand-crafted
way. Production is limited to exclusive quantities per year to preserve
quality. There are no chemicals, colorings or additives ever used in any
Del Maguey, Single Village® Mezcal.
- Village: San Balthazar Chichicapa
- Palenquero: Faustino Garcia Vasquez
- State: Oaxaca
- Region: Valles Centrales
- Maguey: Espadin
- Agave Species: Angustifolia Haw
- Age of Maguey: 7-8 years
- Elevation: 5052 feet (1540 meters)
- Roast Duration: 4-5 days
- Type of Wood: Oak
- Milling: Wheel, Horse
- Size of Tinas: 1700 L
- Fermentation Duration: 6-8 days
- Water Source: Well
- Still Type: Copper
- Still Size: 350 L
- Vol Ordinario per Tina: 300-350 L
- ABV of Mezcal: 46%
- Vol Mezcal Produced per tina: 150-180 L
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.