- Home / Del Maguey Crema De Mezcal 750ml
Del Maguey Crema De Mezcal 750ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Crema de Mezcal, is a combination of Miel de Maguey (unfermented
syrup of the roast agave) and Mezcal San Luis del Rio – double distilled
from 100% mature agave Espadin, produced the original, natural
400-year-old, hand-crafted way. Crema de Mezcal has a nose of roast
maguey, with vanilla and pear, a creamy almond, apple, coffee, pineapple
pallate and a long sweet smoky orange finish. As the five day maguey
roast is uncovered, the Miel of a few of the sweetest magueys are
pressed out. Ten percent Miel de Maguey is added to ninety percent San
Luis del Rio resulting in an 80 proof Crema de Mezcal.
We have created, in Crema, a totally original and natural, single
village produced libation.Sip this delicious beverage before, during and
after meals. Make a great margarita with nothing other than fresh lime
juice. Drizzle it over any fruit or pastry for desert.
- Village: San Luis Del Rio
- Palenquero: Paciano Cruz Nolasco
- State: Oaxaca
- Region: Valles Centrales
- Maguey: Espadin
- Agave Species: Angustifolia Haw
- Age of Maguey: 6-8 years
- Elevation: 900 meters (2952 feet)
- Roast Duration: 3-8 days
- Type of Wood: Quebrachi, Huamuchil
- Milling: Wheel, Horse
- Size of Tinas: 1400 L
- Fermentation Duration: 6-8 days
- Water Source: Spring
- Still Type: Copper
- Still Size: 350 L
- Vol Ordinario per Tina: 200-220 L
- ABV of Mezcal: 40%
- Vol Mezcal Produced per tina: 100-120 L
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.