- Home / Echo Bay Sauvignon Blanc
Echo Bay Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The bright, pure flavors of Echo Bay Sauvignon Blanc echos the beauty of New Zealand's South Island. This white wine has floral and tropical notes of citrus, figs, melon and passion fruit. A beautiful, light straw color with a tint of green with vibrant, fresh and aromatic notes. The 2019 vintage won 92 points from The Tasting Panel Magazine and 97 points, Double Gold at the San Francisco International Wine Competition. The grapes were are primarily sourced from Railyard Vineyard in Rapaura, a pristine, sustainably farmed site where the variety was first planted more than 15 years ago. Winemakers gently cold-ferment the grapes in stainless steel, then secure each bottle with a convenient screwcap, ensuring each glass is as pure and fresh as the first. None of the wine undergoes malolactic fermentation in order to maintain crisp varietal acidity. Pair this white wine with a tangy, creamy goat cheese, spring vegetables or shellfish like oyster, prawns or scallops. One 750mL bottle of Echo Bay Sauvignon Blanc, 13% alcohol by volume.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.