- Home / Edradour Caledonia 12 Year Old Scotch
Edradour Caledonia 12 Year Old Scotch
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Caledonia Edradour is a special single cask release, selected by songwriter Dougie Maclean and named after his famous song, Caledonia. This handmade single malt is a small batch bottling.
“I wrote Caledonia, in 1977 on a beach in Brittany, France, when I was genuinely homesick for Scotland. My life has always been based in Perthshire. For me, the location of Edradour, with its neat cluster of whitewashed buildings, traditional equipment and employment of ancient methods of making single malt whisky, combined with its state of the art bottling facility, typify Caledonia. So it is great to be joining forces with Andrew Symington and Edradour Distillery, to bring you this wonderfully rich and complex 12 year old single malt.” Dougie Maclean
At a strength of 46% ABV and unchillfiltered, Caledonia retains maximum flavour with great depth and body. Initial maturation in Bourbon casks followed by an Oloroso Finish of 4-5 years. An old fashioned whisky for those looking for how whisky used to be made.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.