- Home / Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon
Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Over the years, we have added new varietals or blends to our Diamond Collection, especially when we find unique vineyard sources. Our Diamond Collection Golden Tier Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon continues this tradition by being not only the newest addition to our Golden Tier, but the first wine in the portfolio to come solely from the great AVA’s of Paso Robles. For sourcing high quality, well-balanced, and intensely flavorful fruit we have found the Creston District, San Juan Creek, and Paso Robles Highland Sub AVAs most suitable. Often, we find the best quality at higher elevation within these sub regions. We looked for balanced and well drained soils such as sandy, silty, and clay loam soils which are indicative of these areas. Breezes are brought into the Creston District from the Templeton Gap. Cooling Pacific breezes are moderate and the warmer climate with many hours of sunshine are what makes this region a great fit for quality Cabernet such as our Diamond Paso Cabernet Sauvignon.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.