- Home / Fremont Cinnamon Coconut B Bomb 22oz
Fremont Cinnamon Coconut B Bomb 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Ale With Coffee and Cinnamon
year’s release of B-Bomb is aged in 12-year-old American Oak bourbon
barrels and is a blend of 9, 12, and 24-month old barrel strength Winter
Ale. This special edition adds cold brew coffee and cinnamon bark to
complement the bourbon, oak, cacao, and leather notes achieved from
B-Bomb’s extended barrel aging and barrel blending. Each barrel
contributes a different note, and combining each barrel to create a
coherent tone is a distinct art and true pleasure. Please do enjoy this
unique barrel-aged ale today but know that Coffee Cinnamon B-Bomb will
age gracefully for years to come. Don’t Be Afraid To Be Abominable.
Down & Dirty: 2-Row
Pale, Crystal-120, Munich, Roast Barley, Carafa-2, and Chocolate malts
with Columbus, Willamette, and US Golding hops with coffee and cinnamon.
ABV: 13.0% IBU: 65
Color: Deep black
Aroma: Roasty, whiskey, cinnamon
Flavor: Chocolate, dark coffee, spicy
Availability: Released mid-December each year, limited.
Fresh Range: Age this beer, please! But try one now...go on.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.