- Home / George Dickel Tabasco Barrel Finish
George Dickel Tabasco Barrel Finish
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
We rest George Dickel for 30 days in ex-TABASCO barrels that still contain some residual aged red pepper mash, allowing spice & flavor imparted on the wood to finish our whisky. We then take TABASCO Brand Pepper Sauce and distill it to create an essence, which we then carefully blend together to create George Dickel Tabasco Brand Barrel Finish. The result is a deliciously smooth whisky with a spicy finish.
For over a century, the legacy of two Southern brands, George Dickel and McIlhenny Company’s TABASCO Brand Pepper Sauce, have left their mark on the world and their distinct tastes in the memories of people everywhere. These two iconic brands have come together in one bottle to create George Dickel Tabasco Brand Barrel Finish, or Hot Dickel for short.
George Dickel Tabasco Brand Barrel Finish stands out by bringing a deliciously spicy kick, made by hand and finished in barrels used to age red peppers for three years.
Best enjoyed as a shot with celery salt on the rim, pickle juice, or an ice chaser. Damn straight, it’s Hot Dickel!
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.