- Home / Germana Palha Cachaca
Germana Palha Cachaca
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Over a century ago, Germana distillery produced its first form of cachaça: Cachaça da Palha. This expression started it all for the Caetano family, and a tradition of excellence has followed. Each bottle is hand wrapped in Da Palha, meaning a dried banana leaf. In the early 20th century, the roads consisted of rugged terrain, and packages were hauled by mules. If one were to slip, all bottles were lost. Dried banana leaves provided an all-natural packaging that could bare the elements. The details truly matter. Da Palha spends its first year after distillation in French Oak barrels. French oak softens the spirits and gives the distillate a silkier mouthfeel; a feeling of elegance. After the first year, the slightly aged, now golden spirit, spends its last year in Brazilian Balsamo. Balsamo graces the young cachaça with a peppery, herbaceous aroma along with a slight bitterness to add more depth in flavor. Remarkable balance is struck by the variance of wood in its aging. Enjoy this spirit neat to understand its complexity. After, displaying its qualities in built drinks is an experience.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.