- Home / HeBrew Hop Manna IPA 22oz
HeBrew Hop Manna IPA 22oz
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
In the book of Exodus, the ancient Hebrews survived 400 years of bondage before the ultimate supreme court dropped the 10 deadly Plagues on the land of the taskmasters and the head dictator, Pharaoh. Even then, only begrudgingly, did he Let My People Go. The freedom ride across, nay through the sea left a band of wandering nomads broke and suffering, no doubt with a profound hunger – and a mighty thirst. Enter the Manna: a glorious gift to nourish body and soul. Manna was said to combine the tastes of everything most delicious to each individual, depending on their desire. And as the Good Book says, Each shall gather according to one’s need and shall enjoy a double portion for thine chosen day of rest. Manna fed the entire tribe, but tradition suggests the righteous received manna ground in a heavenly mill, while the wicked had to grind it below for themselves. Hear o’ Tribe of Shmaltz – Behold: A celebration of the flower of the craft beer revolution! A golden opportunity to feed your inner hop head and rejoice in HOP MANNA, our newest delicacy of the modern He’brew Beer family. L’Chaim! Dry Hopped with Centennial, Cascade and Citra (Centennial and Cascade in Batch 4).
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.