- Home / Hess Collection Lion Tamer Cabernet Sauvignon
Hess Collection Lion Tamer Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
A common theme runs through the uncommon wineriesin the portfolio of Hess Family Wine Estates.An unparalleled passion and curiosity combines with a pioneering spirit that stretches over five generations of the Hess family since 1844, and on into the next generation of family leadership appointed by Founder Donald Hess.Each of the family’s wineries – in California, Argentina, and South Africa – produce outstanding, highly acclaimed wines that stand alongside the very best. Quiet leadership in sustainable practices dates back more than 30 years when Donald Hess first came to the rugged hillsides of Mount Veeder in Napa Valley, and directed that Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards be crafted while winegrowers respect and nurture the land by “returning what we take.”Today, Hess Family Wine Estates is recognized as one of the premier family-owned and family-led companies in the world of wine.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.