- Home / Isaac Bowman Port Barrel Finished Bourbon Whiskey
Isaac Bowman Port Barrel Finished Bourbon Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Isaac Bowman Bourbon Whiskey is finished in a variety of port barrels from across Virginia and from Portugal, for between three-to-six months, depending on flavor, before marrying them together. These barrels were made using American Oak and French Limousin Oak, with some barrels originating from Minnesota, Kentucky, Missouri, Virginia and others.
The stewed fruit, rancio, and sultana flavor profile of Port is a natural compliment for the warm caramels and vanilla great Bourbon. Isaac Bowman Bourbon is already a popular and award-winning Spirit in the Sazerac portfolio that won World’s Best Bourbon in 2016. Isaac Bowman Port Barrel Finished Bourbon takes it up a level.
This is a no-age-statement dram. But to our palate it feels like a four to five year-old Bourbon that had gained three to six additional months of finishing in Port casks. And those casks came from Port Wine producers in Virginia (American oak) and Portugal (Linousin oak). And this delicious dram is bottled at a perfect 46% ABV.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.