- Home / Joel Gott California Pinot Noir
Joel Gott California Pinot Noir
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Joel Gott California Pinot Noir Red Wine features fresh fruit flavors and well-balanced acidity. It showcases aromas of cherries and cherry cola with notes of toasted cedar and baking spices. This dry red wine opens with bright fruit flavors followed by soft, velvety tannins on the mid-palate and a long, elegant finish. This wine received 90 points from James Suckling for the 2021 vintage. Enjoy this California wine alongside nuts, fruits, cheese and crackers. This balanced, food-friendly wine is sourced from premium California vineyards in Santa Barbara, Monterey and Sonoma. Joel Gott Pinot Noir is fermented in open-top fermenters, helping to retain the varietal’s fruit flavors and tannin structure, adding complexity to the blend. The wine was aged mostly in stainless steel to help preserve the wine’s fruit and acidity, with the balance being aged in new and one to two year-old French oak barrels to help soften the tannins. This bottled wine has 13.9% alcohol by volume. Joel Gott Wines selects the best fruit from a variety of growing regions and blends them to create more balanced, clean, complex and elegant wines that are food friendly and affordable. Together, the small, dynamic team at Joel Gott Wines shares the same love and dedication for wine making. Since 1996, Joel Gott Wines have all the things that matter: structure, sweet fruit, tannins, color, mouthfeel, and they have a great time making it. Enjoy!
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.