- Home / Louis Roederer Champagne Extra Dry Carte Blanche
Louis Roederer Champagne Extra Dry Carte Blanche
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionAmple, creamy, with a refined and persistent acidity that gives it a very delicate freshness, this blend has ripe fruit notes with almost caramelized accents and a flavor of honey and ground almonds.
Brand DescriptionSince Champagne Louis Roederer's founding in 1776, the House has been synonymous with the world's greatest Champagnes. The Louis Roederer experience is defined first and foremost by the art of champagne making. Such artistry can only be attained when it begins with this kind of uncompromising commitment to the individual vines, where the essence of the final product begins to develop. Founded in 1776, Champagne Louis Roederer continues as one of the very rare Champagne houses to remain firmly in the hands of the family. For two centuries, six successive generations have been responsible for building a reputation for quality and continuity
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE