- Home / Martell Cordon Bleu Cognac
Martell Cordon Bleu Cognac
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Martell Cordon Bleu is an ideal spirit for cognac lovers. This XO cognac is a connoisseur's delight, combining sweet and spicy flavors. Sip slowly for an aromatic and sumptuous experience.
Martell Cordon Bleu is crafted using a century old recipe that has stood the test of time. A legendary spirit among cognac drinkers, the distinctive flavor comes from the eaux-de-vie that come from the Borderies territory and is aged 25 years. This spirit showcases a rich golden copper color, creating more visually appealing beverages. On the nose, an intense aroma strikes so you know it's a member of the cognac family. With a mellow and well-rounded taste, Martell Cordon Bleu bears notes of apple and plum, along with sweet spices, cocoa beans, and gingerbread. As you finish your drink, your palate will plunge into tangy citrus flavors as well. This spirit is ideal for special occasions and best enjoyed with a splash of water. Cordon Bleu means "blue ribbon" in French, a term which showcases this cognac's commitment to the highest standard of cognac.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.