- Home / Mcmanis Family Vineyards Viognier River Junction
Mcmanis Family Vineyards Viognier River Junction
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionLight straw in color, our Viognier is a rich, velvety white wine with peach, pear and apricot aromas. Stone fruits and vanilla notes grace the palate along with a touch of minerality, leading to a smooth and decadent finish. McManis Family Vineyards Viognier comes from the River Junction AVA.
Brand DescriptionFourth generation farmer Ron McManis, and his wife Jamie, founded McManis Family Vineyards in 1990. From the beginning, their mission was simple: every bottle of McManis Family Vineyards should consist of 'quality wine at an honest price'. They now farm over 3,600 acres of premium wine grapes from premier growing areas across the state. All 10 delicious varietals are certified sustainable under Lodi Rules standards and the winery itself is certified under California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance. McManis is also the keeper of the third smallest American Viticultural Area (AVA) in California, the River Junction Appellation
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE