- Home / Napa Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
Napa Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Napa Cellars Sauvignon Blanc White Wine uses meticulously selected fruit for a delicious dry white wine. Alluring aromas of melon, boxwood, gooseberry, grapefruit, citrus and guava lead to a full and lively palate of tropical fruit, citrus, green apple, white peach and honey balanced by orange blossom notes with bright acidity and a long, crisp finish. The 2019 vintage received 90 points from James Suckling and 91 points from The Tasting Panel in 2021. Open a wine bottle to pair with sea bass drizzled with olive oil and sea salt, gazpacho topped with basil and goat cheese or grilled swordfish salad. California grapes from warmer Napa Valley regions offer vibrant aromas and flavors. Napa’s warm days and cool nights are ideal for promoting Sauvignon Blanc’s beautiful and vibrant aromatics, as well as its balanced acidity. The wine undergoes cool fermentation in 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve the bright, crisp fruit characteristics. This bottled wine has 14% alcohol by volume. With more than 40 years of winemaking heritage in California’s most fabled wine region, Napa Cellars embodies the classic, unmistakable style of Napa Valley. Veteran winemaker Joe Shirley crafts our wines from estate vineyards and coveted partner sites throughout Napa’s most revered sub-appellations. Meticulous care in the vineyard, coupled with gentle winemaking techniques, ensures our wines reflect the quality and richness of Napa Valley’s terroir.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.