- Home / Niner Cabernet Sauvignon
Niner Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
FAMILY OWNED & ESTATE GROWN We are 100% estate grown and the integration of farming and winemaking is the foundation of everything we do. We currently farm a total of 240 acres across three different vineyards in Paso Robles and Edna Valley, and make all our wine in our LEED Certified Winery at Heart Hill Vineyard. We are known for our estate grown Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay as well as our flagship blend Fog Catcher.After growing up on a farm in West Virginia, Richard Niner spent his career building small businesses across a wide variety of industries. One of his business ventures brought him to Paso Robles in the early 1990s and he was immediately drawn to the potential of both the land and the people who lived here. After a long search, Richard and Pam purchased their first vineyard, Bootjack Ranch, in 2001 and spent the next decade building a tasting room and winery, finding and planting two additional vineyards, and assembling the current team. In 2013 they retired and their son Andy took over the day-to-day management of the business.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.