- Home / Orphan Barrel Rhetoric 25 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey
Orphan Barrel Rhetoric 25 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The final release of Orphan Barrels progressively aged Rhetoric series: Rhetoric 25 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon.
This series has released annually, starting with Rhetoric 20 Year Old and then working up the increasing age statements. Enthusiasts can collect the series and compare the different ages, side by side. The background of the brand label has deepened in color with each year’s new release, referencing the darkening effect of the oak barrels on the color of the aging whiskey.
Rhetoric stocks originate from the old Stitzel-Weller Warehouses in Louisville, Ky, the company says. The whiskey was distilled between 1990-1993 at the Bernheim Distillery, historically located at 17th and Breckenridge in Louisville, while owned and operated by United Distillers. Rhetoric is bottled in Tullahoma, Tenn.
The mash bill for Rhetoric is 86% corn, 8% barley and 6% rye. The 25-year-old has aromas of oak and vanilla, the company says, with hints of dried fruit, cherries and allspice. Flavors are oak-forward with notes of nutmeg, caramel and cocoa, giving way to a slightly spicy finish.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.