- Home / Pike Creek 10 Year Old Canadian Whisky Finished in Rum Barrels
Pike Creek 10 Year Old Canadian Whisky Finished in Rum Barrels
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Pike Creek is a whisky crafted by the elements. Pike Creek is double distilled in column still and aged in a non-climate controlled warehouse with no electricity. Once in the barrel, Pike Creek whisky is subject to the dramatic northern climate and extreme seasonal swings in temperature. Exposed to the sub-zero winters and hot summers of Ontario, the barrels contract and expand releasing the rich tannins and vanilla notes hidden deep inside the oak staves. Understanding that the maturation of whisky is an art, as much as a science, wood is the most essential element in the production of Pike Creek. Pike Creek is aged 10 years, then finished in rum casks. With the surrounding environment playing such a pivotal role in its production, Pike Creek is redefining the category of Canadian whisky as we know it. Master Blender Dr. Don Livermore ensures that the high-quality standards of Pike Creek are achieved from grain to glass. An extraordinarily full and robust whisky with fragrant nose of dried fruits and underlying notes of spice and toffee. 42% ABV
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.