- Home / Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc
Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is a crisp and refreshing wine that offers a pure expression of Pomelo's diverse vineyards. Bright and vibrant in the glass, this dry white wine offers fragrant white blossoms on the nose, framed by a refreshing palate of melon, white peach, lemon curd and ripe citrus. Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc wine earned 89 points from the Tasting Panel. Try this white wine with briny oysters or a summer salad topped with tangy goat cheese. Slow and even ripening in California’s sun-drenched vineyards gives these Sauvignon Blanc grapes plenty of time to develop their signature crisp acidity. Each vineyard block is fermented in stainless steel tanks to preserve the clean, fresh fruit character of the grapes. This bottled wine has 13% alcohol by volume. Pomelo Winemaker Randy Mason crafts bright, expressive wines that faithfully convey their varietal character and embody the mix of sun and soil that makes California’s vineyards like no other.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.