- Home / SEAGLASS Pinot Noir
SEAGLASS Pinot Noir
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
With its elegant style, SEAGLASS Pinot Noir Red Wine is a quintessential expression of Santa Barbara County’s cool-climate vines. A delicate, perfumed Pinot Noir, this dry red wine features a palate of bright red cherry and strawberry that's medium bodied with a soft, lingering finish. The 2018 vintage received 90 Points from the Tasting Panel in the July/August 2021 issue. Beautifully balanced with vibrant acidity, this red wine is the ideal complement for grilled salmon, lamb and earthy mushrooms. Sourced from SEAGLASS' home vineyard in Los Alamos, California, which is comprised almost entirely of sand, the soil heats up quickly, giving the grapes more time to develop. A minimalist approach to wine making preserves the fresh, bright character of the fruit from vineyard to bottle. The wine is aged in small oak tanks, creating the perfect balance of delicate varietal flavor, crisp acidity and nuanced oak notes in this coastal Pinot Noir red wine. This bottled wine is 13.62% alcohol by volume. SEAGLASS wines offer a rewarding discovery of high quality, fresh, bright flavorful wines with a casual yet sophisticated take on California’s Central Coast wine growing region.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.