- Home / Smooth Ambler Old Scout American Whiskey
Smooth Ambler Old Scout American Whiskey
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Old Scout American Whiskey is a union of two whiskies distilled from classic bourbon mash bills. One is aged in new oak barrels and the other matures in rejuvenated, re-charred bourbon casks. While this unique aging excuses the marriage from being called bourbon, it shares all of the character and drinkability you would expect from a whiskey on the brink of being one.
Like the other Old Scout whiskeys, it is blended in limited, hand selected batches and without chill filtration.
Mashbill: A blend of 9+ YO 36% rye bourbon (same mash bill as Old Scout Single Barrel) and 5+ YO whiskey distilled from a bourbon mash from TN, aged in re-charred “rejuvenated barrels”.
Distillation Process: Continuous column distillation
Aging: 5 and 9+ YO spirit
Source of grains: Grains from a variety of sources.
Tasting Notes: Sweet, baking spice, cake icing, toasted graham cracker on the nose. Toasted wood and creamy corn, a hint of mint, and front of the mouth flavor on the palate.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.