- Home / Solento Blanco Organic Tequila
Solento Blanco Organic Tequila
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Solento Blanco is citrus forward with notes of vanilla. We recommend sipping Blanco over ice with a slice of lemon.
Imagine a slow life, one spent basking under the Mexican sun in the highlands of Jalisco. No rush to grow up, no rush to mature. Just an organic and sustainable existence. That’s the life of our agave. Our partners, the Montes family, have spent over 60 years perfecting the process and together we are producing award-winning, super-premium organic tequilas.
• Single Estate | Small Batch | USDA Certified Organic
• 100% Blue Agave | No syrups or additives
• 40% ABV | Double Distilled
• 100% Recycled Bottle, Labels and Case Shipper
• Solento is a highlands tequila grown in rich volcanic soils which creates a sweeter and softer flavor profile
• The family-owned farm that makes our tequila is extremely meticulous about their harvesting techniques; they make sure to cut back as much of the bitter agave stem as possible, which contributes to Solento’s smooth, easy sipping
• Our agave is never harvested early, we will always allow it to grow to full maturity (seven years). Other tequilas are known to harvest early to save time and money, however, they may add artificial agave syrup to create the sweet finish that we get naturally
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.