- Home / Stags' Leap The Leap Cabernet Sauvignon
Stags' Leap The Leap Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Vendor: Stags' Leap Winery
- Wine: ProductType_wine
- Wine: Type_red
- Shipping Information
Stags' Leap The Leap Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a blend of the most expressive barrels from select blocks of our century-old, 240-acre estate. These blocks produce a long-lived wine that exemplifies both richness and elegance, and speaks to the unique terroir of the Stags’ Leap District. Hints of chocolate, espresso, and black pepper spice underscore the depth of plush, dark berry fruit. This complex Cabernet exhibits the iconic power and intensity that have become synonymous with Stags' Leap estate wines, but it drinks elegantly, demonstrating opulence and grace. Established in 1893, Stags’ Leap Winery is one of the oldest California wine estates within the acclaimed Stags Leap District. A unique terroir and ideal microclimate support a classical standard of viticulture, land use, and winemaking that is as relevant today as it was over a century ago.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
Adding product to your cart